Salutations!

As the cost of "Sick"care skyrockets so to do the cost associated with every aspect of the sick care industry (insurance premiums, co-pays, pharmaceutical drugs, sick leave, etc.). The time to act and take care of ourselves while jealously guarding our health has come. We can no longer afford to hand over our health or our wealth to others and hope to live happy, productive lives. The goal of this blog is to wade through some of the more mundane as well as a few sensational health issues that affect us today and how to get over them.







Sunday, May 18, 2014

Articles Published on Natural News



Life has been coming at me fast and furious these days which has left me little time to write articles. I have a new series in mind and I am gearing up to crank those out in addition to more rebuttals to articles I have found that make me scratch my head from their sheer gall and blatant misrepresentations.

With that being said I would like to offer a sampling of various articles I have written for Naturalnews.com. Over the years I have written about many health related matters that did not necessarily make it to the blog. When time permits please click this hyperlink to the website. It will bring you to four pages that list my articles specifically. If you see something you like and you think it would make for a pretty good blog series let me know. In the meantime, read, discuss and share until your heart is content.

Peace, light and love....always.

Derrell


No comments:

Post a Comment